There’s plenty going on at the moment at BPAY, including the exciting launch of BPAY Banter, our new communication platform.
You can find almost anything and everything BPAY is up to at the site. It’s also a great place to visit to keep up-to-date with some of the major developments happening in the dynamic payments industry, both in Australia and overseas.
It’s such a fast moving space and BPAY Banter is one of the best places to visit to stay fully informed about the changes in the payments industry.
At BPAY Banter you can access:
- Exclusive interviews with industry leaders
- All the latest news on payment trends around the globe and at home
- Tips and guides about how to make the most of BPAY
- Video case studies featuring billers sharing their stories of the advantages BPAY gives their businesses
- All our latest research findings
You’ll be able to search for all your favourite topics on the site to make sure you can easily find up-to-date information on subjects that matter the most to you. You can search the site by the following:
- Within the article there are tags on the left to the article, which easily filter to the topic you are after
- On the Homepage, there is a search bar in the top right hand corner, to simply search the entire site
It’s also worth noting that BPAY Banter is a companion site to our main site, bpay.com.au, where you’ll still be able to find everything you need to know about BPAY services.
Subscribe to the newsletter so you can hear about BPAY’s great new initiatives and the broader payments landscape.
For any questions, comments or feedback please contact us at email@example.com
This article represents the view and opions of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of BPAY.
Published by BPAY Pty Ltd. BPAY is offered by over 150 Financial Institutions. Contact your Financial Institution to see if it offers BPAY and to get the terms and conditions. This is general advice – before using BPAY please review the terms and conditions and consider whether BPAY is appropriate for your personal circumstances.